RouteFlex 6.0 for Android Handhelds
Our RouteFlex handheld delivery software is now available for Android tablets and smartphones.
So, what’s new in this release?
• The Android operating system – obviously. This will enable you to use many different devices from smartphones to tablets to run RouteFlex. We have tested the software on several different smartphones and tablets with great success.
• Incremental and cumulative pricing on the device – With the Palm based software you were limited to a fixed unit price for a product. RouteFlex V6 fully supports incremental and cumulative pricing for both transaction codes and override pricing.
• Customer Notes created on retrieval – If a driver makes a note while on route, a customer note will be created during the retrieval process.
• Equipment installed/removed is reflected in WaterFlex – The equipment records from WaterFlex are loaded on the handheld, so equipment installed or removed using the handheld will be reflected in waterflex after retrieval.
• Smartphone Integration – If you tap on the phone number on a customer screen, the phone dialer will be displayed with the number entered for you to make a call.
• Google Maps Integration – If you tap on the map icon within RouteFlex the Google Maps app will be launched with the selected stop pinpointed. Note that you will need a device with an internet connection (smartphone with a data plan, or a wifi hotspot in the truck), and the Google Maps app installed for this feature to work in the truck.
• Email receipts – You can email a receipt to your customer from the device.